A learnership is a work-based learning programme that leads to an NQF registered qualification. Learnerships are directly related to an occupation or field of work, and were introduced by government to help upskill learners and prepare them for the workplace.
Bidvest Edge offers an outsourced Learnership Administration Service aimed at assisting organisations with the administrative and operational burdens associated with the contracting, implementation and management of learnerships.
- Sourcing, interviewing and legal verification of learners
- Preparation, completion and submission of legal documentation
- Onboarding and management of workplace coaches and mentors
- Provider management
- SETA engagement
- Learner support services
- Ongoing quality management services
- Project risk management and mitigation
- SARS tax rebate applications (Section 12H: Income Tax Act)