Bidvest Toilet Hire
Bidvest Toilet Hire offers a wide range of portable toilet solutions to meet clients’ needs within budget. We have branches in Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg with products ranging from standard construction site toilets to high-end executive toilet cabins for events.
In addition to offering high-quality products, our commitment to service excellence ensures hygiene standards are maintained at all times.
Mobile toilet hire offerings
Whether you need ablution facilities during water outages, at a construction site or an upcoming event, Bidvest Toilet Hire has the solution to meet your specific requirements and budget.
Since 1998, ‘Bidvest Toilet Hire’ has been the supplier of choice to an array of national and international events, including presidential inaugurations, the opening of parliament, sporting events and music concerts.
Click on an offering to view further details.
Portable Paraplegic Toilets
Ergonomic design for ease of access and use for the disabled. Free standing unit.
Portable Urinal Toilets
Our Portable Urinal Toilets are the ideal solution for large events and can be used by five people at a time.
Underground mine ablution facilities
Portable ablution facilities custom-designed for the underground environment.
- Manufactured from normal GRP (glass reinforced plastic)
- Drum capacity – 2 x 50lt, 75lt or 110lt (sealable)
- Hand Wash Basin with Foot Pump
- Foot Pump with Flushing System
- Female Toilets fitted with Sanitary Bins
- Fresh Water Tank (40lt) for Hand Wash Basin
- Fresh Water Tank (40lt) for flushing
- Corrosive free
- Toilet Roll Holder
- Soap Dispenser
- Waste Bin
Execuline Ladies and Mens Toilets
Freestanding four-door Execuline Ladies and two-door Execuline Men’s toilets offering a comfortable, all-in-one solution.
Ideal for high-end events and corporate requirements, with electric lighting and fresh running water.
Effluent waste management
Bidvest Toilet Hire has the capacity to deal with large and small volumes of both hazardous and non-hazardous liquid and semi-liquid waste, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our fleet of vacuum trucks are operated by well-trained, professional teams with extensive experience in pumping septic tanks, holding tanks, conservancy tanks, wet wells, sumps, gullies and drains.
- Septic Tank Rehabilitation in line with global best-practice.
- Oil Separator Servicing for the environmentally responsible collection and recycling of used oils and related products. Fully audited and compliant with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Grease and Fat Traps Servicing for an immediate long-term solution for the hospitality and food industry’s requirements.